Our solid rubber distributor housings are made from a mixture of natural rubber, styrene and butadiene (NK/SBR). The raw material is processed – in slab form – at pressures of up to 400 t and at a temperature of 180°C. This triggers a vulcanization process which lends the distributor its final form without affecting its consistency.
• unbreakable, halogen-free and aging-resistant solid rubber housing
• resistant to a diversity of oils, greases, gasoline and acids
• high mechanical strength, aging and corrosion resistant
• UV and ozone resistant
• insensitive to fountains of welding sparks and similar
• temperature resistant -30°C to + 80°C
• not flammable according to EN 60695-11-5
Type of protection: IP54 (IP67 on request)
The protection degree of the complete product is defined by the unit with the lowest protection which is mounted.
• enclosure with carrying handle made of solid-rubber
• entry: high-flexible rubber cable or plug
• CEE sockets i.e. protective contact sockets made of PA6 with nickel plated exchangeable contacts
• safety device material under impact resistant, opening hinged window (opening angle > 180°)
• all exposed metal parts of stainless steel. Captive screws
• numbered electrical circuits and extension sockets – fast, clear identification
• MCBs „C“ characteristics
• RCDs 30mA, over all outlets
• distributors wired to terminals (individual connection)
Mobile thermoplastic distribution boxes are suitable for in- and outdoor areas. The boxes are available in different sizes and designs.
Protection degree: IP44, IP54 and IP66/67